Jan 24, 2015

Golds Infinity Dress

I didn't blog for ages because I had no reason to, the last time I dressed up was months ago and I'm a little sad that I can't do it often anymore. I changed my main subject at the university ( this is a good thing though, I'm very happy with it :3) and I'm often busy learning the whole day.

Anyway here are some pictures of my make up and my outfit when I went out with Andy, Simon and Caro in September I think :3
I bought an Golds Infinity dress via Gyaru Sales and I'm totally satisfied with it :3

The dress:

 
My Make Up:

"Bambi, your mother was shot"- face:

My favourite Songs:

Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of


Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot

1 comment:

  1. loving this outfit on you! *_* And I love the song from Rage against the machine!

    ReplyDelete